onion-bean
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
Must resist temptation...........to....switch......to.....WORDPRESSSSSS..........

So what's the deal? I don't know what the advatages are. Is more user friendly? Can you post huge MP3 files on that thing without routing to hidden webhosting service? Becuse that would be awfully nice. Or is it just what all the cool kids are doing. I'n not knocking that, I would like to be cool someday too.

(EDIT- Holy crap, all the cool kids are doing it, it say so right on their own page)
 
Comments:
I got rid of blogger for a few reasons:

It looked bad.
Stats were non existant
It was hard to hack
No nice themes
Didn't like the comment mechanisms.

I like wordpress a lot - though everyone seems to be using the same theme as me!
I love the plugins, widgets and all that. It so easy to create something much better than the best of blogger (imho).

It is very easy to switch too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Charting the long road back to South Eastern Regional Barista Championship, things about Coffee and Espresso, Mushrooms and Mycophilia, and maybe even the occasional Hand Made Guitar, bloggity blog blog, ca ca ca ca......

My Photo
Name:
Location: Garner, North Carolina, United States

Born in a cabbage patch, raised on a raddish farm, trained in the marshall arts, graduated like a pitcher, I cut my teeth on an Ohio Scientific Aardvak.

ARCHIVES
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 /


Powered by Blogger

Provided by search engine optimization company Inteliture.com.